Announcement of Co-operation
The Famagusta Nautical Club and Water World Themed Park of Ayia Napa announce today, June 13th 2014, their newly formed cooperation for the years 2014 and 2015.
Starting July 1st 2014 and throughout 2015 all tactical and athletic members of the Famagusta Nautical Club would enjoy up to 50% discount on their admission to Water World in Ayia Napa, just by presenting their membership card at the ticketing office of the Park. The Discount would be valid for all immediate families of the members of the Club. All details of the co-operation are listed below:
Special Famagusta Nautical Club Members Admission Fee 2014 – 2015:
· Monday to Friday €10 off for adults and 50% off for children 3-12
· Saturday & Sunday 50% off for adults and 50% off for children 3-12
Terms and Conditions:
- Members of the Nautical Club must bring their membership card in order to benefit on the above special admission fees.
- No glass bottles allowed on the premises
- This offer is valid per visit, for Members and immediate family
- Please be aware food or drink may not be brought on the premises.
Normal entrance prices for 2014 are:
- • €35 – Visitors (13 years and over)
- • €20 – Children (3-12 years)
Opening Times: Waterworld is open 7 days per week
- • April & October Opening Hours: 10am – 5pm
- • May–September Opening Hours: 10am – 6pm
The Board and Members of the Famagusta Nautical Club would like to take this opportunity and thank the management team of Water World Themed Park of Ayia Napa for their support to our Club and the Social Awareness they show to our young athletes and members of the historic and oldest Club of the island that managed to survive and stand up front to the Water Venues of the Island.
We hope that both organizations will build on this opportunity and that the co-operation will grow for years to come.